Thursday, May 6, 2010

Attractive



This picture was taken while I was walking to an abandoned paint factory in Milwaukee. The train tracks are not in used anymore. I like how your eyes follow the train tracks into the back of the photo. The focal point is Kelly, and also where the train tracks end which is hidden by Kelly's head. I used neon glow to lighten the photo up. I think it is attractive because of the lighting in the photo. I took it as the sun was starting to set in the evening. I also think it is attractive because even though its taken in downtown Milwaukee, we were hidden from the hustle and bustle of Milwaukee.




This photo was taken from the sixth floor of the abandoned paint factory. This was the north side of the building. I used cross hatch while editing the photo. I think it is attractive because its taken in a filthy atmosphere but once you look past the broken glass its a beautiful view. I think that the broken windows adds something special to the photo. Instead of having a "perfect" view of the city, it represents a broken jaded view of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment